Please read this first: https://www.apollofirst.xyz/careers
About the company
YCombinator backed. Singapore Headquartered. Fintech and Web3 Company. Small Team with Big Mission. Former founders and Serial Entrepreneurs. Non-linear career trajectory to grow, learn, and earn in a fast paced, high accountability, and empowering environment.
About the role
Build e2e consumer and enterprise products for web3 and Fintech world.
- Building frontend user interfaces, for web and mobile web applications using React following pixel-perfect designs provided by the design team.
- Building Backend Infrastructure: robust, fast and stable APIs in NextJs
- End-to-end high quality software development for small and medium sized projects.
- Quality control over their code, and supporting their code in production and release activities.
- Setting up their development and release environment and shipping consistent updates and releases to production.
- Setting up and owning the production environment where their code will be deployed.
- Working with product and growth teams as a problem solver and helping with scaling the product.
- Working with design teams to provide valuable engineering feedback on the product in the design phase.
Qualifications / Key Kills / Competencies required:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering (or equivalent).
- Thorough understanding of the React framework and ecosystem, including async storage, Redux, etc.
- Fundamental working knowledge of Web3 projects on Solana. Knowledge and experience with popular SDKs such as Solana Web3.js, Metaplex.
- Fundamental working knowledge of writing programs on the blockchain, knowledge of Rust language and the inner workings of Anchor Framework for Solana.
- Thorough understanding of NextJs for both SSR sites/products and for writing serverless APIs.
- Thorough understanding of backend components such as caches, queues, scheduled jobs, websockets.
- Experience and expertise with working with a relational database such as Postgres or MySQL
- Experience and working knowledge of Git and Github
- High attention to detail in terms of UI development and alignment with design provided by the design team.
- High attention to detail in terms of test case coverage of their code, making sure that the code is of the highest professional standards.
- Solid understanding of solution design and scalable web application architecture.
- Experience with React Native is a bonus. Must have at least 2 projects live in production.
- Operate with quality and speed with ability to learn new libraries/framework with swift ease.
- Experience with setup of analytics and telemetry using tools such as Segment and Amplitude.
- Knowledge of Prisma ORM, GraphQL, TailwindCSS and TypeScript is a plus.
- Location: Bengaluru/Remote .
- Date of joining: Immediate
Good to have: React Native, Prisma ORM, Typescript, TailwindCSS, GraphQL
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Apollo's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Apollo, we believe in a world that is free of gender, racial, and religious biases and that is why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer.
Email your application and resume to [email protected]
Apollo (YC W22) focuses on Payments, Blockchain / Cryptocurrency, and Web3. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Singapore. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://apollofirst.xyz or find them on Twitter.