Are you looking to be part of an early-stage venture and have a proven technical profile?
Location: Berlin with remote availability. Your team is based in Berlin, working in the CET time zone.
Working Language: English
About the project
We are currently looking for a Fullstack Engineer, willing to join our retail-focused digital asset platform that is already operational with a functioning developer team and a successfully tested MVP to build upon and recent pre-seed funding by top-tier VCs in the US & Asia.
We are an emerging personal finance platform rewarding positive behaviour through win-win incentives and our mission is to reward the next generation for developing healthy financial habits while also enabling the chance of winning significant wealth each week.
We have developed the MVP towards testnet launch and are now looking for a rockstar Fullstack Engineer to join us in getting our Klink app ready for public launch while we further grow our tech department. As you will work on building an innovative solution competing with products on a global scale, you will always be up to date on all the latest technologies and best practices, especially regarding the blockchain space.
- Work on high-scalable products with Node.js hosted on a cloud-based infrastructure bridging access to DeFi opportunities for CeFi users
- Build and provide internal & external RESTful APIs that ensure a fast & frictionless updating of our products
- Develop multiple platforms ranging from high throughput to maximum faultlessness
- Integration of external providers from the FinTech & Blockchain industry
- Contribute to the agile development processes and the growing team’s needs
- Maintain our continuous integration & continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Frequent communication about the solutions with the head of engineering and the whole team
- Lead the initial DevOps efforts
We do not focus on the time you have spent sitting in the lecture halls of this world but we want to understand what makes you feel comfortable, extraordinarily motivated and suitable to take over this position. We are looking for a team member who feels comfortable working remotely and in English in an international environment with a self-driven “Get stuff done” mindset.
- You have good MVP-focused coding skills in any modern programming language
- Good knowledge of MVC Frameworks (Express)
- You have a proven understanding of Blockchain/Web3 solutions
- Good theoretical knowledge of data structures and algorithms as well as relational databases
- You have a basic technical understanding of RESTful APIs
- You are passionate about writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code
- You have DevOps experience (CI/CD, Cloud Skills and Best Practices, Automation, Docker Or Kubernetes, Infrastructure as code)
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of cloud solutions (Amazon Web Services)
- Knowledge in building scalable distributed products and practical experience with caching (Redis)
- Previous experience with handling & querying relational databases (MySQL)
- Join at an early stage and be involved in decisions that shape the company’s future and the opportunity to build your own success story
- You will have a lot of autonomy and freedom in your role to innovate, test and fail
- Work from our Berlin office or remotely and enjoy regular team events
- Brand new equipment (Macbook/Laptop, headphones, etc.) as needed
- You will receive a competitive salary and participate in the employee share option scheme
- Take a trip with an international team of highly skilled individuals who will always support you on this journey
If you want to know more about this opportunity please complete this application with your most recent work profile and we will get back to you ASAP.
We are excited to meet you!