The trailblazers on a quest to bring interoperability, ownership, and transparency to the next generation of gaming. This clan pushes the boundaries of what’s technically possible to build experiences that wow the most elite players and welcome new ones.
Who We’re Looking For
We are hiring a Game Designer to join our Gaming team. We have tons to do, building the future of web3, and we need help driving game economy, balancing, and adding to the fun of the game. You’ll be part of a team of committed creatives not only on your game title, but an organization of designers that shares and grows together.
- Become an expert on the game, and all its virtues and flaws.
- Design and document new features or economic adjustments that materially improve the game KPIs.
- Review and supervise feature development, driving high quality execution.
- Advise on the creation of the game’s content, characters, fights, and rewards.
- Master the game’s economy and balance, and integrate it into every design.
- Drive evaluation and iteration of existing designs to maximize their potential.
- Expertise in game economies, game balance, and content design
- Experience and expertise creating systems and content.
- Experience inventing, developing, and refining new game feature designs.
- Excellent communication and ability to work as part of a leadership team.
- Knowledge in mobile game development, RPGs, and web3 a plus
The annual salary for this position ranges from $120,000 to $145,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.