OKX is a world-leading cryptocurrency trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of coins & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We believe blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop improving our customer experience.
- Be responsible for building and deploying the Kong and nginx gateway cluster, managing and maintaining it, and dealing with failures to ensure the stable operation of the service.
- Be responsible for managing and maintaining the CDN acceleration lines.
- Encourage automation and stability construction of the gateway cluster configuration management, and improve monitoring alarms.
- Evaluate business requirements and configure domain proxies and forwards in the gateway.
- Identify and resolve online issues such as HTTP access errors, high latency, and other problems based on alarms or user feedback.
- Responsible for writing and specifying related documentation and guidelines for the gateway.
- Have relevant practical experience in operating and maintaining nginx, Kong, or OpenResty.
- Proficient in configuring and optimizing nginx basic settings and parameters, familiar with the functions and application scenarios of nginx common modules.
- Familiar with various system commands on the Linux operating system and able to effectively apply them to various troubleshooting needs.
- Proficient in TCP/IP protocol, HTTP protocol, and WebSocket protocol, able to use TCPdump to troubleshoot network-related problems.
- Proficient in using at least two scripting languages, such as Python, Shell, or Lua, skilled in using scripts to improve work efficiency.
- Proficient in DNS/CDN/WAF technologies, familiar with mainstream products such as Cloudfront/Akamai/Cloudflare.
- Familiar with load balancing products such as NLB/ALB.
- familiar with the configuration and application of various common services such as dns, SSH, ftp, ELK.
- Have experience using cloud services related to Alibaba Cloud or AWS.
- Strong in communication, coordination, and learning ability, with excellent teamwork skills.