There are some companies that are synonymous with their industry, those that have been trailblazers and really push innovation.
It’s not often that an opportunity comes up to join one of these companies, never let alone to head up global marketing for one of their high-flying subsidiaries.
You have the chance to join a global leader in their field, a hypergrowth fintech firm who have 5000 global employees. They are looking for a global CMO to join one of their sister companies which focuses on providing digital asset financial information and industry news.
This challenging role will be heading up the global marketing function of a well-known global company who have over 60% market share, building the brand and spearheading exciting campaigns focused on high volume user acquisition.
Why should you be excited by this opportunity?
- It is working for a hypergrowth tech firm who are market leaders in their field.
- You will inherit a talented marketing team of 15 with ambitious growth plans for 2023
- This is a hands-on role, combining both strategy and execution and giving you a high level of ownership.
- You will be working with an inspiring global team, creating global campaigns, and driving brand recognition.
- They are a cash rich organisation and no expense will be spared in building an elite operation.
- They have clear values which will drive your professional development and offer you an environment in which freedom of expression is encouraged.
- 100% remote role – you can be based anywhere in the world!
- They only hire the best people; you will be working with some of the brightest minds globally.
Who should apply?
- Accomplished senior B2C marketing professionals who has experience working for market leading Web 2 companies.
- Hands on managers who are not too detached from the day-to-day operations of the team.
- Marketers with broad range of marketing experience covering both offline events, partnerships, and digital campaigns with a proven success of building / growing brands.
- Someone with experience of running remote teams with a global remit.
- Digital asset and Web3 enthusiasts highly desirable.
Sounds like you? Then please get in touch!
Interviews happening immediately, and a fast interview process and onboarding assured.