No office, no cry: get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth!
We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Why work with us:
- We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time trackers or any micromanagement stuff
- Our engineers earn $5k - $9k / month and more! We’ve already paid out over $10M.
- Choose your schedule. We have both full- and part-time projects.
- No project managers in the middle — only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background.
- Our Customer Success Dept team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
- You don’t have to search for clients and negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
- 3+ years of experience in Golang programming
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Solid experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.;
- Go’s templating language;
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer;
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Knowledge of Java, Kubernetes, Docker, and XML would be a +
- Experience with Microservice and AWS would be an advantage
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly.
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you!
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you to find a topic for small talk, but being just polite is OK.
Apply today, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days!