Mona is the premier 3D-world building platform and social network for the metaverse – built for creators, by creators. A web-native platform with no downloads, Mona assembles the best creators to build the future we want to live in, one owned by the creators.
Our work environment is remote-first. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, creativity and big ideas. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability and transparency.
We are seeking a Director of Business Development to lead our company's efforts in finding new strategic partnership opportunities for growth. This role requires a highly motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. As a Director of Business Development, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of our organization.
This is a challenging and dynamic role that will allow you to make a significant impact on the growth of our company. We are looking for a hands on leader who is ready to take on this opportunity and help us achieve our ambitious goals. If you are highly motivated and have a passion for creating new business opportunities, we encourage you to apply.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to identify and secure new business opportunities
- Build and manage relationships with potential partners and clients
- Research and analyze industry trends to identify potential growth areas
- Collaborate with the leadership team to ensure alignment with the company's overall goals
- Work closely with the CEO + COO to set goals and achieve them quickly while maintaining a high bar of quality
- Build out our BD team and provide leadership and guidance ensuring their success in delivering results
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in a senior leadership role in Business Development, ideally in a startup or fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of Web3 & the NFT ecosystem
- Proven success in identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Experience with setting up & operating tools like Hubspot, Airtable, Zapier etc
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with a track record of building successful relationships
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including Community, Marketing, and Product Development
- Knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies in the technology and software industry
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Remote-first work environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Mona is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Mona will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.