Head of Developer Relations - Major Crypto Protocol
We are looking for a Head of Developer Relations to join a global team working in the web3 crypto space. The role is fully remote with complete autonomy; therefore, we are looking for someone with a lot of drive and great time-management skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in developer relations and an interest in blockchain.
The successful candidate will be working on a layer-2 network/chain with modular architecture is designed to use native tokens by combining rollups and modularity that powers new and diverse use cases (i.e. gaming, social, Defi etc...) whilst remaining fast, secure and decentralized.
Your Role as Head of Developer Relations
We are looking for a Head of Developer Relations to lead the onboarding of developers and projects.
- Establish and grow partnerships
- Be a leading evangelist: attending & speaking at industry events, publishing thought leader content and enhancing developer materials.
- Grow and lead a small team of Dev Rel Engineers
- Enable developers on Mantle by building and providing prototypes, code samples, developer guides, and technical support to guides.
- Synthesize developer feedback into clear technical requirements, and work with the engineering team to improve our products accordingly.
As Head of Developer Relations, you should bring
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering.
- 2+ years in developer relations in blockchain
- Familiarity with the Ethereum landscape and the latest scaling technology
- A strong track record of speaking, presenting, and teaching highly technical topics, virtually and/or in person.
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a small team environment and can wear multiple hats in different situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in asynchronous and synchronous communication, giving and receiving feedback, and working independently or with a team.
- High attention to detail and ability to remain organized with multiple simultaneous projects.
If you're interested in the Head of Developer Relations role, then please reach out to Poppy for More information.