Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
We’re currently hiring for a full-time Web3 Growth Lead to join a high-growth stealth web3 consumer company in our portfolio.
This role can be based in San Francisco, Miami, or remote.
What You'll Do
What You Have
- Build user acquisition strategies, lifecycle programs, and growth loops to acquire and retain users for our consumer products.
- Generate engaging content for our users; Specifically, working across Twitter, short-form video content (Youtube, TikTok, etc.), and writing longer-form editorial content.
- Build our brand with crypto users, working across organic social, community, and partnerships.
- Manage and grow our community across Discord and other social channels.
- Collaborate with the product and growth marketing team to craft value props and provide input to the product roadmap.
- Source and execute on partnerships to increase brand awareness and drive new users.
- Obsessed with web3 space and desire to build a generational company in the industry. Experience building and operating in the Web3 space preferred.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, able to work independently and effectively in a results-oriented, efficient environment.
- Strong writing skills suitable for blog posts and TwitterAnalytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn how to approach building a business.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to take on tasks outside of your comfort zone.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.