We are Enclave! We are on a mission to launch a new type of cryptocurrency trading platform that features breakthrough technology and architecture. For the first time, traders can trade crypto rapidly, securely, and privately without having to worry about data leakage, front-running of their trades, or relinquishing control of their assets to a third party. We are bringing together the best traits of decentralized and centralized trading with a new hybrid model that will change the way institutional markets are structured.
Currently, we have an exciting ground floor opportunity to add an experienced Senior Marketing Leader/Head of Marketing to our team! The ideal candidate will be the sole owner of building the Enclave Markets brand.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Partner with cross functional team and advisors while developing/driving an integrated growth marketing plan for Institutional and Enterprise accounts
Drive top of funnel awareness and brand policies for top of funnel awareness/brand, mid-funnel analysis/consideration and bottom of funnel acquisition/conversion
- Execute account-based marketing strategies (partner, brand, and demand generation) to support business growth
- Define growth goals and KPIs
- Manage Marketing P/L
- Guide team processes as a hands on leader, strategist and individual contributor
- Collaborate with departmental leadership and cross functional stakeholders
- Interpret, visualize, and create compelling narratives backed with strong data
- Manage Marketing P/L
- Learn and effectively utilize new data driven software tools
- Set direction for what type of messaging will/should be used in various channels
Process team input/ideas and make final decisions on direction/execution of project goals while ensuring operational excellence
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 8+ yrs creating, leading and executing integrated B2B marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of the crypto marketing environment especially as it relates to institutional crypto
- The ability to build, launch and manage full scale marketing campaigns.
- Solid understanding of social media brand management best practices.
- Deep understanding of user acquisition channels and attribution
- Prior experience working in high growth startups or rapidly developing industries
- Project management skillset and the ability to lead through influence, not authority
- Figma and/or similar wireframing tools
- Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Technical copywriting skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapid pace of growth/change
- SQL is a plus
Base Salary Range: $166,000 - $207,600
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)