zkHoldem is the world’s first decentralized online Texas Hold’em game that provides the most fair gameplay experience. Play against other players worldwide using cryptocurrency with payment settlement in real-time. Leveraging ZK and homomorphic encryption, zkHoldem provides the only fair way to play online poker in a user-friendly manner.
About the Role
The Head of Partnership will be the front-facing driver for the brand and image of zkHoldem. In this position, you will be responsible for driving deals and moving the project forward at a rapid pace. Ideally, you have a strong interest in Texas Hold’em and believe in the capability of web3 to enhance the online Texas Hold’em user experience.
* Speak virtually/in person at conferences, Twitter Spaces, community calls, and other presentations.
* Research and identify potential business partners.
* Establish and maintain relationships with existing/potential partners.
* Respond to interview requests for information from media.
* Manage the content and social media strategy.
* Publish thought leadership content and other key communications.
* Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build communication strategies that influence public opinion and promote the zkHoldem brand.
* Conferring with stakeholders to identify and execute on trends and group interests.
* Execute alongside a team on key business strategies.
* 2+ years of business development or partnerships experience in the blockchain/crypto space.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Fluency in English (English as native language preferred).
* Proven track record of closing deals and partnerships with other Web3 projects, especially Web3 game projects.
* Deep understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
* Deep understanding of how to play Teax Hold’em.
* A pulse on the blockchain space with a keen ability to identify and act on emerging trends.
* A strong, existing network of connections within the Web3 space.
* Exceptional attention to details.
* Comfort in working with a small team in a very fast-paced environment.
* Motivated, self-starter attitude that is able to adapt and thrive in ambiguity.
* Poker/web3 influencer on social media (twitter specifically) is a plus.