QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the world's best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund. The QuickNode team has over 120 people maintaining high performance global data infrastructure for amazing customers serving billions of requests daily.
We are a global remote first company HQ'd in Miami, Florida.
QuickNode is looking for a Head of People who will be responsible for scaling our organization. This role will be at the forefront of blockchain technology and facilitate both TA and People Ops orgs to be highly performant. To be an effective leader at QuickNode, you must be able to advise and partner with leaders across different functions and manage a fully distributed global team. This person will report to the COO and work closely with other cross-functional leaders to continue to grow our amazing global teams!
What You'll Do:
- Scale and uplevel our People organization and map out a highly performant and inclusive organization that will initially include a Talent Acquisition and People Operations team
- Champion a globally diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace and design and implement practices to support their achievement including subsidiary global expansion as we hire and find critical mass in specific international markets
- Scale out employee performance framework in 2023 and has extensive experience doing this at a technology company or high growth startup
- Enhanced and refine our leveling practices, management training, development mapping, and overall investment in the current employee base
- Innovate and think of creative ways to invest in our remote, global experience where all employees have similar but delightful experience around our culture
- Establish people-oriented policies and practices that are aligned with, and enhance, our mission and core values, and see that they are adhered to consistently
- Optimize employee compensation and benefits programs to ensure market competitiveness and reflect our values and the needs of our people
- Manage our external human resources partners (ADP) and ensure QuickNode is compliant with all labor-related regulations. Facilitate annual programs such as the employee engagement survey(s), open enrollment, and 403(b) testing.
- Understand, support and embody a culture that reinforces our mission and values, sustains morale, engages multilateral feedback, embraces and is resilient to growth, and attracts incredible new talent to accelerate a continuous improvement mentality
What You'll Bring:
- 8-10 years of experience leading and empowering talent organizations with an emphasis on building high performing teams
- 5+ years of experience at a startup building a global recruiting infrastructure, including best practices, processes and tools to enable scale across the company
- Experience with organization design including implementation of employee leveling and overall retention strategy
- Demonstrated success partnering with senior leaders across multiple disciplines to meet aggressive hiring goals
- Experience creating opportunities for learning and development for individual contributors, future people managers and executives
- A data-driven approach to decision-making that leads to increased operational efficiency and effectiveness; has a general builder mentality to create a comprehensive people strategy from scratch
- A perspective on and deep belief of the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion across all facets of the hiring and recruitment process
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.