Alongside is building the future of index products: on-chain, low-fee products that benefit from interoperability with DeFi that traditional competitors cannot. You’d be keeping us secure while embedded in a fast-paced startup environment. We pride ourselves on our willingness to question our assumptions, receive/act on feedback, and think rigorously about problems and their solutions.
- Cross-domain, wrapped crypto-asset expertise – You must be comfortable reasoning about the interplay between mission-critical smart contracts and equally critical backend systems that secure those assets. You must understand the unique security requirements of these different types of systems and how they affect the behavior of the system as a whole.
- Comfort designing and implementing security expectations – You will need to define and implement operational security measures, create documentation of security best practices, and use measurement and incentives to ensure people follow the defined procedures and processes.
- Ability to assess the threat landscape – You will be expected to stay up-to-date on adversarial TTPs, understand how or when the company may be targeted, and balance the company’s investment into security countermeasures against the capabilities and goals of the current and future adversaries.
- Secure development lifecycle experience – You will be participating in the design process to make sure designs are secure at the conceptual level, participate in engineering planning and review to make sure that implementations match the guarantees required by the proposed design, and potentially participate in engineering efforts.
- Unlimited Time Off
- 100% company-paid medical/dental
- 401k retirement savings plan for US employees
- In-person office in the heart of Soho in NYC
- Remote office setup
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave