About the company
Zero Hash is a trailblazing company that facilitates the storage of digital assets, on and off-chain settlement, and verifiable proof of assets for transactions. We’re backed by Point72 Ventures, Bain Capital, NYCA Partners, Struck Capital, TradeStation, and tastyworks.
Our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system 2.0. Zero Hash enables businesses to focus on building experiences and products. We empower companies to offer a suite of digital assets, provide the rails to the 2.0 payment processors, give platforms the ability to facilitate instantaneous cross-border payments, and eliminate complexity in moving assets for the world’s largest liquidity providers.
About the role
The Client Services team at Zero Hash acts as the customer’s trusted advisor and partner, building and growing an ongoing healthy relationship with each customer. Team members are responsible for onboarding new businesses, preserving current business, facilitating daily operations, and opening doors for additional opportunities. The team is currently split into three verticals: Platform Solutions, Settlement Operations, and Customer Experience.
The Head of Solutions Engineering is responsible for managing a team of high-performing Solutions Engineers within the Platform Solutions vertical. This role and team are responsible for demonstrating to prospective partners how Zero Hash’s solutions will address their business needs, supporting them end-to-end through evaluation, launch, and continued growth. This role is a highly visible technical and product expert in the pre and post-sales process, and an important driver for the internal advancement of customer requirements.
This role reports to the VP of Platform Solutions.
- Become an expert on Zero Hash’s platform capabilities, APIs, and integration pathways.
- Manage an existing Solutions Engineering team to advise, track deal flow, define solutions and Scope of Work (SOW), and provide technical implementation support.
- Partner with the Sales team to demonstrate to customers how Zero Hash can best address their use cases and technical requirements. Specifically, to design solutions, share integration best practices, and create collateral to support the sales process.
- Synthesize customer requirements into documented SOW and customization requests for internal teams.
- Respond to advanced product and technical questions, RFPs, and security questionnaires precisely and timely.
- Collaborate with Solutions Engineers and Implementation Managers to ensure a smooth implementation and successful launch for partners.
- Provide technical support to help partners resolve any issues that are impediments to adoption and usage throughout the implementation phase.
- Share customer interests, needs, and product feedback to internal Zero Hash Product teams.
- Maintain awareness of internal roadmap and new product features to evangelize with customers.
- Continuously learn and update skills and keep aware of industry trends in the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology space.
- 6+ years of experience in client-facing solutions engineering, technical sales, or consulting roles, at a SaaS fintech company (e.g. banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as-a-service).
- 3+ years of experience leading a team of Solutions Engineers.
- Experience in digital assets, financial/payments systems, brokerage and/or trading technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of web services, APIs, and related standards such as HTTP and REST, you understand web architecture and how data passes between systems.
- Strong project management skills (coordinating, project management, resource management, delegation, follow-through, etc.).
- Self-starter able to take on tasks with minimal oversight and guidance.
- Excellent communication (listening, speaking, presenting, writing, editing, follow-through, follow-up, etc.) skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- Experience with payments systems, trading technologies, and/or brokerage-as-a-service.
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated, and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums
- Mental health and wellness program
- Equity ownership
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship
The Zero Hash Culture
All employees at Zero Hash are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence - an ability to work alone. There is no micromanaging here. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas and shape the work you do. You will be given responsibility from day one.
- Vision - an ability to see the broader picture. We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. Seeing where we fit in is critical in making it a reality.
- Positivity - a good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers.
- Ambition - an ability and a passion for learning and getting things done. We will champion you, challenge you, and push you to achieve your best – and we expect the same in return.
- Empathy - an ability to understand the customer. We do not build products for industry, but with industry. Learn our markets and speak to our end-users.
- Adaptability - an ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
For candidates based in Colorado, please contact colorado-wages @zerohash.com to request compensation and benefits information regarding a particular role(s). Please include with you email the city you reside (or intend to reside in Colorado) and the title/link to the roles you're interested in.