As an Information Security Specialist, you will have a key role in ensuring security posture at Bitpanda in the InfoSec team. You will be responsible for the planning and implementation of compliance standards, improving IT governance level and participate in IT Risk management. You will also conduct regular cyber risk assessments to ensure an overview of the risk situation is always maintained.
What you’ll do
- Plan and implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Conduct risk assessments, tracking of incidents and vulnerabilities
- Define and implement cyber security policies and procedures
- Provide insights on our security landscape and track the efficiency of our efforts
- Assist the business with security gap analyses and security documentation within projects
Who you are
- University degree with a specialisation in IT, Technology, Security, Business IT or similar
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations like ITIL, GDPR, ISO27001, BSI, NISG
- Holding a certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, ITIL etc. is an advantage.
- Up to 3 years of experience in security, governance, compliance, risk management or similar
- Strong team player with good organisational skills, independently working and ability for decision making and issue resolution