SideShift.ai, the no sign-up crypto exchange is hiring an Integration Technician. Good job! 🎈
In this role you will speak to potential partners and users looking to integrate SideShift.ai into their products. You will be the go-to person when someone is looking for help with an integration through our support channels. A strong grasp of APIs and cryptocurrencies on a technical level is a must. You will have an integral role in shaping what SideShift.ai becomes.
- Assist potential partners and users looking to integrate SideShift.ai.
- Guide them through the integration options available and API documentation when required.
- Troubleshoot issues potential partners face when trying to integrate.
- Improve API documentation and relay product functionality improvements to the team.
- Experience working with APIs.
- A strong understanding of cryptocurrencies from a technical perspective.
- The ability to write concise responses to complex technical questions.
- Excellent level of English proficiency.
- Able to join team meetings in EU/Asia time zones (but we try to avoid meetings as much as possible).
// NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working in a similar role in the cryptocurrency space.
- EU/Asia timezone preferred.
- An appreciation for memes.
- Salary paid in a SideShift.ai crypto of your choice.
- Join an early-stage startup with traction (seven figure weekly volume) and key industry partnerships.
- Your ideas actually lead to product developments with us.
- Remote first - work wherever you feel most productive.
- Flexible vacation policy.
// HOW TO APPLY
Send us an email with:
- Your CV.
- Your technical impression of SideShift.ai (one paragraph).
- Salary requirements.
Please keep your answers short and include the word "satoshi" so we know you read these instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: SideShift.ai will pay fair market rates based on your location and experience.