at 3x Capital
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Investment Analyst (Intern) work is highly diverse, and candidates will gain investing, financial, and researching experience across a wide range of sectors in the crypto industry.
- Analyse potential investment opportunities;
- Carry out research and prepare background information;
- Financial modeling and valuation;
- Deal with sourcing and updating pipeline information;
- Business and operational analysis;
- Assist the team with portfolio reporting and project-related work.
- Crypto enthusiasts, Web3 startup founders (preferred);
- Experience in investments on the personal or institutional side for at least 2 years (preferred at Crypto VC fund);
- Relevant academic focus, e.g. finance/economics and engineering;
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Financially literate and analytical mindset;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Ability to drive work independently and under time pressure;
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and supportive working environment with on-the-job training provided by General Partners and Individual mentorship,
- Learners community of Web3 startup founders, crypto professionals, and experienced investment professionals from VC funds;
- Access to closed 3x Capital Community with investment insights;
- Opportunity to join the 3x Capital team and other VCs in at Investment Analyst role for the best participants.
What we value:
• Problem-solving with a positive can-do attitude;
• Critical thinking and open-mindedness to make the world a better place;
• Passion for what you do because your work makes a difference.