Who we are
EMURGO is the official commercial and venture arm of the Cardano Blockchain, a smart contract platform with advanced security assurance - Currently Top 3 of decentralized smart contract platforms and Top 10 of all cryptocurrencies on CoinMarketCap.
As a founding member of the Cardano protocol, EMURGO develops, supports, and incubates commercial opportunities and helps integrate businesses into the blockchain ecosystem.
Our vision is to become a pioneer of the trading revolution, and to create a sustainable, long-lasting business enterprise. Our values are trust, teamwork, laser focus, grit and decisive action taking.
Why should you consider joining us?
- Be a pioneer and blaze your path in a rapidly evolving industry
- Unparalleled learning, with both professional and personal growth opportunities
- EMURGO is financially stable, rapidly expanding and well placed for sustainable expansion
Our products and services includes:
- Yoroi Wallet, one of the most used wallet in the Cardano ecosystem with more than 750,000 active users
- Academy, Global learning solutions company bringing Cardano Blockchain Education to businesses and developers
We are looking for an Investment Associate/Analyst to join our rapidly expanding Fintech Team. Reporting into the Managing Director Fintech and Chief Commercial Officer you will act as a key business support person and administrative liaison. You will have the opportunity to shadow and learn from these two dynamic business leaders whilst performing a very diverse and challenging role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing key investment decision support and research
- Gathering, reviewing and analyzing key business operations data
- Preparing models to support product development and investment decisions
- Business process improvement, process mapping and ensuring key documentation is in place for all of fintech operations.
- Help develop objectives and strategies for the implementation of innovative solutions while optimizing existing systems, applications, and information
- Make recommendations and present business advantages for technology initiatives and improvements
- Develop, track and manage the annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and technology operations
- Structure technology policies, procedures, and standards to ensure organizational consistency and success
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and emerging projects/technologies for adoption within the company’s product development landscape
What you bring to EMURGO
- 2-4 years of experience within an investment banking or business analysis role
- A key business process improvement mind, strong financial acumen and great research/documentation skills
- Experience with communicating to business stakeholders, technical teams and the leaders of the company
- Good knowledge of traditional finance and fintech domains
- Ability to collaborate effectively with remote teams
- Expertise in strategic thinking and strategy execution
- A solid understanding of web 3.0
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills ability to collaborate effectively with remote teams of engineers
- Good understanding of Blockchain and crypto ecosystems
- Experience with start-ups preferably in the Fintech space