Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Miami, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan. Even though this role is listed in San Francisco, we are remote friendly and believe in you working wherever you work best.
- Provide technical assistance and support to incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Responsible for the administration and management of software and applications such as Google Workspace, MS Office, Jamf MDM, Jira, Adobe in an enterprise environment with global offices.
- Responsible for the initial setup of the company laptops, software and hardware installation, debugging, updating, maintenance, fault handling, RMA, software licensing.
- Acts as point of contact for all IT-related systems in the office, such as VOIP system, video conferencing system, CCTV, access control system, printer and so on.
- Assist new hires during the onboarding process to ensure their IT-issued equipment functions as planned, as well as providing basic introductions to some of the IT systems.
- Resolve technical problems in partnership with the broader IT Ops teams for Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and Wi-Fi.
- Participate in Global IT initiatives and projects.
- Create IT knowledge-sharing documents, and constantly improve the IT service desk knowledge base.
- Responsible for the implementation of the technical standards, strategies, specifications, and solutions designed by the Global IT team.
- Responsible for improving the IT service satisfaction and service experience of internal users.
- Relevant work experience 2+ years in technical support or a similar technical environment.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in IT information systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Cybersecurity.
- Familiar with macOS is a MUST. Familiar with Windows, Linux, MS Office, Google workspace, Jamf MDM, Jira, Okta, password vault, drive encryption and other similar applications operation and maintenance
- Basic networking knowledge is a big plus.
- Good verbal communication, team player, and proactive approach to resolving problems and issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization, including executive level management.
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills is a MUST
- Ability to handle stressful situations and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A blend of 2+3 or 3+2 in office/WFH schedule (Office in San Jose)
Nice to have's
- Fluency in Mandarin
- Understanding of Crypto
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, and company paid holidays
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The [salary] / [hour wage] range for this position is $140,000 to $200,000
The [salary] / [hour wage] offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the [salary] / [hourly wage], a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin internal or external careers site."