About Impact Theory
Impact Theory is a mission-driven modern media company designed to create positive change in people’s lives through the relentless creation of entertaining and empowering content. Designed as an integrated studio, Impact Theory develops and produces video games, webcomics, film & TV, as well as world-class YouTube and podcast content that has garnered roughly half a billion views on YouTube alone. Regardless of type, Impact Theory’s content underscores the company's mission to ensure the global spread of a growth mindset through ideas and entertainment.
About The Role
We are embarking on our newest venture into the Blockchain entertainment and digital assets space while building a world-class team in the process. Reporting to the Creative Director, you as a Jr. Art Director will lead our team’s creative efforts across our various projects. This role is instrumental in translating project requirements into creative visuals and designs that tell a compelling story through our Webtoon and Web3 game properties. Note this role is on-site in our West Hollywood, CA office, 4 days/week with 1 day working from your home office.
- Collaborate with multiple departments in the execution of feature development
- Create and manage the development of high-quality art assets for Impact Theory projects, including comics and Project Kyzen.
- Work with other Art leadership to develop benchmarks and asset production for game content and feature development
- Provide feedback in collaboration with external partners to develop content for Impact Theory projects
- Responsible for overseeing creation and implementation of digital assets projects and initiatives
Compensation & Benefit Information
- 5+ years experience as an Artist in Video Games
- Must be flexible, motivated, and highly collaborative, this role will need a self-starter who can roll up their sleeves and get things done
- Experience developing in Unreal Engine with a strong game development portfolio
- A storyteller with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in the blockchain ecosystem and a willingness to learn
- Interest and knowledge about digital assets including community, culture, and tastemakers
- Ability to present information concisely and accurately in an engaging manner
- Highly organized and be able to multitask and manage multiple projects and competing priorities without sacrificing results or quality of work
- We are offering a range of $80k to $90k annually for this position.
- Impact Theory offers Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Eligible employees are offered a 401k
- Flexible PTO
- 1-year Audible Subscription
- Impact Theory University Paid Membership
Impact Theory is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity, and believe the strongest teams are from a broad tapestry of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please see our
Powered by JazzHR