Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space to join our team as a Junior Trader.
- Work with the senior traders to help increase profitability and customer volume for the company
- Provide market and trading insights, on-chain analysis identifying trading opportunities and market risks to management and the team
- Manage algorithms and post trade analysis to ensure that strategies are performing as expected.
- Build tools and conduct research on centralized exchanges and on-chain data to generate new trading ideas.
- Help in flow management and execution of customer requests
- Provide trade support for the team when needed, which includes working post Asia hours and weekends
- Possesses a degree in a technical field
- 1-3 years of experience in trading (sell side, buy side, quant) preferred
- Fresh grads with some track record of trading crypto in a personal capacity are welcomed
- Strong programming skills in Python/R or other coding languages
- Familiarity with smart contracts, tick data, and machine learning techniques is a plus
- Ability to work in a high volume and volatile environment
- Able to commit to rotational and shift work
- Detail-oriented; demonstrates thoroughness and positive attitude
- Good team player, strong communication skills
- Strong interests and good trading track record in cryptocurrencies are a big plus
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal-friendly environment, with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako here https://www.coinhako.com/ and don't forget to visit our Careers Page https://www.coinhako.com/join-us