Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers everyone to explore the crypto world. In addition to its world-class Defi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by the blockchain and the power of decentralised finance.
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for Ali cloud and AWS K8S service configurations and maintenance
- Responsible for K8S new features research, capable of providing guidance and suggestions based on current setups
- Responsible for daily routines, service creations, cost optimizations in terms of various environments for K8S
- Responsible for preparing documentaions, operation standards for K8S
- Familiar with Linux system, TCP/IP protocols and other fundamental computer science knowledage.
- Familiar with shell, python and go (at least one), experience with programming.
- Familiar with management, schedule, operation and security for entire K8S ecosystem.
- Familiar with operator/crd/csi/cni/cri and other K8S extended modules, experienced in development and operations.
- Strong capabilities and awareness in engineering, at least proficiency in one of operations and infra fields such as public cloud, SRE, DevOps and cloud native.
- Familiar with procedures and standards for operations work. Critical thinking for operations work.
- Familiar with Ali cloud, AWS, Google Cloud is a plus.