Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As the Regional Commercial Finance manager, you will be responsible for all facets of financial planning; performance monitoring, reporting and analysis; as well as providing decision support services to the regional business.
Many of these activities will be new to the region, so there is a very real opportunity to make your own mark: establishing your own processes and outputs, and developing your own relationships with the local teams, working closely alongside the Regional Finance Lead, with strong support offered from central FP&A and Strategic Finance teams.
You will lead regional business planning and forecasting activity, including the development of quarterly forecasts and multi-year plans, and develop insightful and detailed performance tracking and reporting outputs, many of which you will take the lead in sharing with the regional and central senior management teams.
You will also support ad hoc projects with opportunities for broad cross-functional interactions.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.