Osmosis is a community-created decentralized exchange that serves the Cosmos community, bringing multi-chain DeFi to life, starting with the Cosmos interoperability layer. Early contributors to Osmosis include the Keplr wallet team and members of the earliest Cosmos core development team.
We're a community of passionate industry thought leaders whose research and development work is used at the frontier of cryptography and crypto-economic design. We have our finger on the pulse on the market and are collaborating on bringing to life innovations that improve the defi experience.
Start contributing to Osmosis to become part of a global, international movement that will disrupt traditional finance as we know it.
How We Work:
Our community works around the world - in the Americas, Asia, and Europe. We cooperate over Slack, Discord, and GitHub. We ship fast and iterate quickly to best address the rapidly evolving demands of the market.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader who can develop a marketing strategy, interface with community, handle media comms, branding, and events.
What you could work on:
The ideal candidate should have experience in crypto, preferably at a decentralized exchange, in:
You may be a fit to this role if you have:
- Developing and executing comprehensive communication strategies for the Osmosis Foundation to interact with the Osmosis community across various channels, such as social media, content marketing, email, and events regarding Foundation activities
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams within the Osmosis Foundation team, including product, engineering, growth, and community management
- Building a marketing team, providing guidance, mentorship, and performance feedback to team members.
- Overseeing the development of collateral, including website content, blog posts, white-papers, presentations, and social media assets, to effectively communicate the platform's value proposition.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with industry influencers, media outlets, and strategic partners to enhance brand visibility and thought leadership in the DeFi space.
- Staying up-to-date with market trends, competitor activities, and user preferences to inform marketing strategies and drive continuous improvement.
- Planning and executing community-building initiatives, such as webinars, meetups, and online events.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing leadership roles, preferably within the blockchain, DeFi, or fintech industry.
- Experience working with community and working with decentralized autonomous organizations.
- A proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns that drive user acquisition and engagement.
- A strong understanding of the DeFi ecosystem, user personas, and market dynamics.
- Expertise in digital marketing channels, including social media, content marketing, SEO/SEM, and email marketing.
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills, with the ability to craft compelling narratives around complex concepts.
- Analytical mindset and proficiency in marketing analytics tools, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Strong management skills working with both internal stakeholders and external service providers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, remote work environment.
$155,000 - $210,000What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of building the future of DeFi
- Flexible work schedule
- Travel stipend for in-person conferences and meetups
- Flexible PTO
- Compensation in stables and $OSMO tokens
- Work at the forefront of the blockchain sector and within the Cosmos ecosystem
Osmosis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.