Hume is a web3 music and entertainment company born in the metaverse. We’re creating an immersive world of virtual music artists, what we call metastars.
We are reshaping what it means to be an artist, what it means to be a fan.
For more information visit wearehume.com.
What We Are Looking For
Hume is looking for a creative, passionate, and ambitious Music Marketing Intern to join the Hume Marketing team. In this role, you will work with a team of A&R specialists, social media and music marketers to support the growth of Hume’s metastars.
This role will report directly to Product Manager, Metastars.
What You'll Do
- Support internal/external marketing support of all Hume metastars, current and emerging
- Support Digital Coordinator with social copywriting and posting on our social media platforms.
- Perform market research assignments associated with music releases and campaigns.
- Brainstorm and present fresh and engaging ideas for social media content
Who You Are
- Currently a student or recent graduate from an accredited university (Graduation date between Dec 2022 - May 2024 preferred)
- Speed, agility, and comfort with ambiguity and a fast-moving start-up culture
- You are a fan and have a deep passion for music - you understand what makes a popular artist successful
- Basic working knowledge of Photoshop to prepare social media graphics
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and exercise excellent judgment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of web3, NFTs, and crypto is a bonus, but absolutely not required. A willingness to learn is a must!
- A working knowledge of AI tools such as ChatGPT is also a bonus.
This is a part time internship, working approximately 15-20 hours per week. (3 months)
This program will be a non-paid internship, must receive academic credit through your university.*If you are a recent graduate, a competitive hourly rate for an internship could be presented based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands.