We are looking for Middle DevOps Engineers who know their way around Kubernetes, Cloud Infrastructure, and various SaaS with extensive leadership and architecture experience to join our growing team in the DMarket.
- 2+ years experience with Kubernetes and its ecosystem
- 2+ years experience with Debian or ubuntu-like linux
- 1+ years experience with Terraform
- Experience with any of Cloud providers (GCP is preferable)
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases like MySQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like circleCI, jenkins etc.
- Skills in setup monitoring and alerting (Grafana/Prometheus stack is preferable)
- Design, develop and implement automated systems to increase infrastructure reliability and security, as well as improve deployment efficiency, accuracy, and repeatability based on the idea of “infrastructure as code”
- Work closely with Developers, QA, and DevOps teams to develop and maintain operational requirements and procedural documentation for deployment infrastructure
Nice to have:
- Interest in game sphere
- Interest in new technologies
- Interest in R&D
- Presentations at conferences
- Experience in staff training
- Participation in open source projects
- Technical English
Ukraine (Kyiv preferred); Remote Work
Join DMarket team today!