The Business Technology (BizTech) team at Chainalysis creates intuitive, scalable, and secure technology experiences that accelerate Chainalysis’ growth and empower our employees to do their best work.
The NetSuite Administrator at Chainalysis will play a vital role with design, implementation, and administration of our Finance & Accounting systems ecosystem.
Individuals who will excel in this role are able to develop a clear architecture across multiple systems, design and implement new systems and integrations, all while creating the best possible user experiences for employees at Chainalysis. They develop strong relationships with our business partners, from the executives who lead the Finance & Accounting team through the operational stakeholders who they are building key company processes with. The ideal candidate for this role leads with people first - whether that means a focus on the user experiences that we are crafting or the relationships they are building with their peers and business partners.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have provided intuitive technology experiences to our employees through technical and business process improvements, and to our partners through your strategic collaboration
- Partnering with your peers in the Finance & Accounting teams, as well as the Financial Systems Manager you have participated with the Finance & Accounting roadmap that balances our needs for scale, a high bar for user experience, and the security of the company
- Assist with mapping out new O2C process and implement in to Netsuite as well as research on new billing automation module
- Working closely with Financial Systems Manager and with BizTech and across the company, you have participated in the architecture and technology choices critical to successful delivery by our Finance & Accounting business partners
- In collaboration with the Financial Systems Manager, you have defined and put into use business systems best practices that will help us build the seamless user experiences that will also scale with the company and keep our data and systems secure
A background like this helps:
- Experience that shows a history of demonstrating and encouraging adaptability, resilience, and diversity across the teams you are a part of
- Advanced experience designing, configuring and testing NetSuite OneWorld, Adaptive, Coupa, Floqast, or Workday in an international subsidiary environment
- Proficiency in integration tools (iPaaS/ETL) such as Workato (preferred), Boomi, Mulesoft or Celigo.
- Advance-level knowledge of NS SuiteScript, SQL and XML coding
- Experience with the following NS modules: ARM, FAM, Multi-Book, Electronic payments
- Experience with SOX compliance and SOD controls
- Understanding of consolidated financial statements such as P&L, Balance sheet and Cash Flows
The base salary range for this role is $113,300 to $141,600 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.