at Gameplay Galaxy
About the role:
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Community Manager to build and coordinate a remote team of moderators and ambassadors to manage our communication channels: Telegram, Reddit, BitcoinTalk, Quora, WeChat, Steemit, kakaoTalk, Golos, Discord, Medium, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube. You must be a motivated and autonomous individual who knows about the cryptocurrency world and understands how the “crypto crowd” interacts with one another. You should be able to strategize, manage a distributed workforce of ambassadors/moderators, and also perform the actual work of community interactions.
This position is under Global Community Management, working independently in your current location with directions from the Global Community Manager and the General Manager in Europe.
Proven experience in participating and/ or building local crypto communities and a track record of successful local crypto experience are required.
We are looking for a Community Manager or Specialist who has experience with local Singapore community management, PR strategy and funds raising with investors.
The role will involve social engagements within the crypto community, as well as with local businesses, PR / marketing outlets, KOLs, institutional traders, financial services providers, regulators and government. Any official relationships with regulators and government will also be fully supported by the General Manager, Europe.
Manage and maintain pepperlyl’s local profile and image;
Maintaining relationship with media and PR outlets and managing local communication / marketing and PR announcements;
Manage and coordinate local media events and interviews with key - pepperlyl’s representatives to increase positive exposure.
Organise, manage and oversee community meetups and any other local events,which the company may decide to organise from time to time, ensuring proper community outreach and media and PR coverage;
Manage the local online/offline pepperlyl.io communities and channels;
Moderate the local forums, social platforms and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement;
Engage and support conversations in communities related to Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain, ICOs, financial technologies, tech investment, etc
Develop content / social media strategy to leverage across the community
Develop FAQ strategy and answer community members’ questions in ICO-related Q&A sessions and Webinars.
Build and manage relationships with online Crypto influencers
Communicate performance, successes, challenges, findings & needs across team
Manage & promote Bounty Program – Work with bounty manager and ensure bounty program is developing well and no one is spamming
Manage Telegram – Keep alive with announcements and calls to action. Respond to all questions. Welcome new members. Assign questions to key team players.
Recruit Telegram Moderators – Find, hire, manage, and schedule a small team of distributed moderators to run Telegram.
Post in Forums/FB Groups/Subreddits – Work with ambassadors to ensure the brand is well represented often and continuously all across the web.
Work with a team to get major announcements out on all crypto forums/ finance forums/ blog forums/ subreddits/ linkedin groups/ google+ groups/ fb groups.
- Ensure community acquisition and growth through reinforcing a positive image of the company;
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of - pepperlyl’s local user base and influence;
- Assist with the engagement of local partners - KOLs, PR agencies, marketing agencies, youtube channel owners, local crypto businesses, credit institutions, local associations, educational, regulatory and governmental bodies etc.
- Help with delivering local language content - including translations and proofreading;
- Provide feedback to Management of the company and suggest improvements in order to increase engagement and market share in the region;
- Stay on top of the local and international crypto trends and news.
• Reach investors through social media , DAO , launchpads, ICO and LinkedIn marketing.
• Team spirit; strong communication skills
• Positive thinking mindset
• Good time-management skills
• Proven experience as a Moderator and Community Manager
Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., bounty program, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing email newsletters)
• Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
• Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
• Expertise in social media engagement, including Facebook, Twitter and Blogs and Chat channels such as Reddit, Discord, Telegram, WeChat
• Deep knowledge of the Crypto / Blockchain / ICO market
• Acute sense of judgement, tact and diplomacy in communication
- Minimum of 1-3 years of professional PR or media experience;
- Multilingual ability with Native level proficiency in local language and business level proficiency in English;
- Previous experience with media and PR relationship management;
- Proven community management experience, preferably in crypto;
- Familiarity with online platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, - Medium, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Strong crypto knowledge.
You can expect :
- a Competitive salary;
- Working with an International team;
- Great development opportunities;
Public Relations, Community Management, Marketing