Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!Who we areWe are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you’ll do
- Ensure SOPs are regularly updated and properly maintained
- Perform daily tasks within checklists to ensure smooth functioning of exchange’s day-to-day operations
- Write internal reports that synthesize your findings
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation in liquidity management policies, procedures, and controls
- Partner with treasury, customer service, and security teams to manage liquidity and minimize crypto risk
- Monitor operational and risk metrics and escalate potential issues or anomalies
- Work with the Data/BI team and track dashboards for reporting and operations purposes
- Manage end-to-end process flow with prudent risk management and commercial effectiveness embedded.
What you’ll need
- 1-3 work experience (in Finance, Banking or Crypto exchanges)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Management, Economics or related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Chinese Speaking is a plus