Copiosa is looking for an awesome, outstanding, one-of-a-kind Community Manager. The purpose of this position is to give awe-inspiring support and service to the Copiosa community.
The Community Manager is responsible for creating engaging, fun content and providing customer support to the Copiosa community across chat platforms and all social media platforms.
- Answer questions and address the concerns of Copiosa community members
- Weekly update creation and miscellaneous announcements/updates to the Copiosa community
- Create content for Copiosa's social media platforms: Twitter, TikTok, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, & Website Blog
- Listening, tracking, & moderating community platforms such as forums, social media, and Discord to understand user sentiment about the product
- Monitoring community engagement to provide recommendations on marketing, social media, and customer support optimization
- Creation and management of community growth and engagement plans & activities (such as contests, competitions, giveaways, and more!)
- Management of community surveys, feedback, and improvement plans
A Bit About Us:
We are growing quickly with room for advancement. Because of this, we are looking for someone comfortable with adapting to new opportunities and different responsibilities. We have a laid-back and fun, but hard-working environment. The perfect applicant would have a strong sense of humor, a positive attitude, a professional manner, and a great work ethic.
A Bit About the Process:
Copiosa considers our employees to be our most important investment. This is demonstrated not only in our office culture but through our application process. We practice a thorough hiring process to learn as much as we can about you, and ensure that we are the perfect fit for each other!
We want the best “A Players” here to help each other grow, but also A Players deserve to work with the best. You know that feeling during a group project where that one person didn’t do any of their work and you have to pretend that they did something when you turn in the project? You won’t ever have that feeling with us.
Why You Want to Work Here:
Ability for Advancement - We are growing, fast!
- Paid Birthdays
Work from Home - We are a fully remote-based company.
Professional Development Fund - We want you to feel capable and confident in your current position, but also provide you with the materials for growth. Seminars, classes, books, or whatever type of learning helps you, we want to support you.
Health Fund - Interested in kayaking? A personal trainer? Bike rentals? Zumba classes? We give you a monthly allowance towards being the healthiest you!
Challenges That You Enjoy - We care deeply about each team member as an individual. We will take the time to learn what career path you're wanting, and try to match challenges and responsibilities for you accordingly to achieve your goals (whether that's with us or not!).
Time Required and Compensation:
We are flexible but are primarily looking for someone available during American or European workday hours for a full 40-hour workweek.
Pay ranges from $3,000-$3,500 per month depending upon experience, and is paid via crypto.
Apply Now If You:
- Make friends with everyone you meet
- Describe yourself as Empathetic when taking a personality test
- Are the one always hosting game nights for your friends
How to Apply:
Message us now with the subject line “Yes, I’m Awesome”, why you are the perfect fit for this position (resume), and why you are an amazing person to be around (references).