We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission. Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 25% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of almost 1000 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries. At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Deliver insights to drive product and business decisions
- Build and support dashboards to make data accessible to numerous stakeholders
- Take ownership of tracking strategy for Ledger Live and ensure data sanity
- Specify and drive research initiatives such as AB testing, funnel evaluation and other experiments
- Collaborate with Product Managers to specify features and ensure success metrics are controlled and reviewed
- Make the best use of the rest of the data team resources from data engineers to data scientist to crack complex problems
- Participate in key product team meetings to deliver insights and reality checks while capturing data-related opportunities
- Contribute to an “Always Be Testing” and data-oriented culture within the product team.
What we are looking for:
- You have an Engineering profile and you are in your final year of studies. You had done your 1st internship in data science/ modeling.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and data modeling - Python and DBT are a plus.
- Ability to understand and report on complex technical issues.
- Experience with AB Testing is a plus Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau) is a plus.
- Experience with product analytics tools (Mixpanel) is a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in English (French is a plus).
- Knowledge about crypto is a plus.
What’s in it for You ?
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.
- Partial remote work possible
- Lunch vouchers with Swile
- 50% reimbursement of your monthly transport subscription
- 1 day off for every full month worked
- 1000€ gross / month