OKX is a world-leading cryptocurrency trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of coins & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We believe blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop improving our customer experience.
About the Opportunity
Our mission is to help the next billion people experience the future of finance. We’re looking for Product Designers to help define the future of our products, set strategies, and develop a culture of excellent user experience in all areas where we interact with customers.
OKX is building mobile-first products and features that cater to retail investors as we evolve the business beyond the core trader customer base. We have made it easier to buy and sell crypto and provide access to passive income earning opportunities, but we need to continue innovating and rounding out the retail offering. OKX is seeking a Product Designer to join us on this quest to make crypto accessible to everyone.
As a Product Designer on the Experience team, you will own the core transaction workflows, display of data and key features from strategy through to execution. You will craft experiences based on research, data and insights that delight millions of customers worldwide.
What You’ll Achieve
- Support the product development process with wireframes, user flows, journey maps, high-fidelity mockups, interactive prototypes, and evaluative research
- Partner with cross-functional peers within Product and Engineering in the US and overseas to define initiatives and create thoughtful solutions—representing design and being the voice for the user throughout the product lifecycle
- Collaborate closely with UX Research, UX Writing, Brand, and Product leadership to shape the overall design vision of your area of ownership
- Consistently elevate the quality of the design by soliciting feedback from peers and stakeholders through formal Design Reviews, presentations and by facilitating design thinking workshops
- Mentor other designers throughout the organization on craft, quality, experience, and processes.
- Work with data, whether qualitative or quantitative to make informed design decisions
What We Look For In You
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience in a Product Design, Interaction Design, or UX Design role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams of Designers, Product Manager, Engineers, UX Writers, and Researchers
- Familiarity designing for multiple platforms including native and responsive design
- Proficient in systems-thinking and the ability to contribute and define patterns in Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
- Strong understanding of experimentation and moderated research techniques using qualitative or quantitative data to inform and measure the impact of the work
- Comfortable facilitating design thinking workshops or design sprints with peers, stakeholders, and leadership
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience designing for Fintech, Investment platforms, or Crypto products
- Experience working with global teams across offices and timezones
- A desire to mentor cross-functional peers and evangelize for great design