Our mission at Pine is to build and facilitate the adoption of technology that will bring the $4.5 trillion asset-backed financing industry on-chain. The Pine protocol is a decentralised two-sided NFT-backed loan protocol and since our BETA launch last year, we have facilitated over 2,000 ETH in loan transactions. Backed by top tier investors, the Pine team comes from diverse backgrounds in blockchain engineering, quantitative trading and management consulting.
We’re looking for a strategic thinker who can juggle multiple priorities and work collaboratively with stakeholders, leadership, and product across internal teams. With the company transitioning from a startup to a more process-oriented environment, the ideal candidate is someone who has keen knowledge or experience in enhancing existing products as well as designing and building new ones.
- Working closely with the business teams to collect requirements and create specification, which includes functional and non-functional requirements, user stories and mockups, for new products, features or enhancement of existing products
- Working closely with the product and engineering team to make sure the product is implemented
- Conducting research on user behaviours and on other similar products in the space to come up with product enhancement
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the role of Product Manager
- 2-5 years of end-to-end product and UX/UI design experience
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional work ethnic being able to work independently remotely as well as with a globally distributed team
- Experience and familiar with blockchain, digital asset, DeFi, NFT and Web3 preferred
How to apply:
Send your credentials (e.g. resume, portfolio, reference, social media handles, etc) to [email protected]