Kadena is the industry’s only scalable layer 1 Proof of Work (PoW) blockchain. The principal feature that drives Kadena is scalability, which enables Kadena to deliver infrastructure-grade performance for any blockchain project. Along with our own smart contract language Pact, Kadena's platform provides the world the tools and environment to turn ideas and ambitions into reality. Founded by Stuart Popejoy and William Martino who created JP Morgan’s first blockchain and led the SEC’s Crypto Committee, Kadena aims to allow for true blockchain mass adoption.
At Kadena, we value diversity, curiosity, a work/life balance, and teamwork.
As Product Manager you will help us build a team to identify market opportunities; understand the needs of users, business partners and consumers; and translate those needs into requirements, strategies and concrete roadmaps. You will work with our engineering, marketing and business development teams to help align product efforts across the organization.
- Define and own the product strategy and roadmap.
- Work alongside engineering teams.
- Act as a product evangelist and represent the company at public events.
- Consistently engage with the community to learn their wishes, needs, and frustrations.
- Identify and gather data necessary to drive decisions and shape products.
- Drive execution of all processes in the product lifecycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, requirements and roadmap development, and product launch.
- Create content for the company website to showcase those products.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Kadena across primary market segments.
- Prioritize product features and communicate the reason behind this to stakeholders.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and opportunities.
- Perform customer interviews and market assessments.
- A proven track record of Product management and team building.
- 10+ years of experience working with engineering teams and driving software deliverables.
- Strong emotional intelligence, communication skills, and ability to build consensus among a diverse cross-functional team.
- Thinks in a systematic and structured way about user journeys to optimize the experience of people learning about the Kadena ecosystem.
- Can translate complex and fuzzy data into actionable priorities and work tasks.
- Passionate about developing captivating user experiences that will make blockchain technology accessible to anyone.