Sturdy Exchange is a company of music, art & emerging technology enthusiasts! Our vision is to connect the general population to the world of NFTs (non-fungible tokens) and to bring integrity back to the internet. To help execute on this grand vision, we’ve designed a week-long stadium >
To ensure the success of each NFT collection, we need a top notch Product Manager. The ideal candidate will love tackling ambiguous problems and shaping them into clear goals.This person must be able to prototype and articulate their own designs. As a member of our team, you will work closely with our CEO as well as our Creative, Support and Engineering teams.
This is a fully remote role based in the PST time zone. If you’re located in LA, you may use a shared office space with our sister company there, STURDY.co.
What You'll Be Doing
- 5-10 years of product development experience
- Experience hiring, managing and onboarding others
- Familiarity with web3 concepts
- Intimate knowledge of at least 3 blockchain technologies and protocols
- Deep understanding of NFT technology and smart contracts
- Experience with payment technologies / fintech
- Familiarity with Figma, JIRA, and Confluence
- Help deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with engineering team, design + UX research peers
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Design and ship high quality product improvements
- Rethink the structure of the marketplace to improve and refine the navigation and discovery experience for the user
- Designing experiences where buyers and sellers communicate and connect with each other
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Overlook payments and payment flows
- Experience using Slack, Notion, Streak, Productboard, Intercom, Discord
- You own NFTs & Crypto Currencies
- Have MetaMask Wallet
- Have transacted on NFT exchanges as a user
- Have written a smart contract
- Have minted own NFT
- Know what a Hoodlum is
- Familiarity with Cadence (Flow)
- Familiarity with Circle.io, Trulioo
Artists, musicians, gamers, nerds, moms, dads, engineers, designers, marketers, support. We created Sturdy Exchange to help people connect with artists and NFTs in meaningful real life ways. It's been amazing to help shape this emerging technology space for the better. Diversity and inclusiveness are a critical part of how we get to what's next. We believe that with diversity comes a better product, better decisions, and a better work environment. As we continue to grow, our values keep us dedicated to building a company that is representative of the world we live and play in.
Sturdy Exchange is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.