Securitize is a global fintech, Top 50 blockchain company, with a mission to provide investors with access to invest in and trade alternative assets, and for companies to raise capital and offer shareholder's liquidity. Securitize has pioneered a fully digital, regulatory compliant, end-to-end platform for issuing, managing and trading digital asset securities (also known as security tokens), with over 200 businesses and nearly 800,000 investors already connected, and nearly $500 million in current-value digital asset securities issued on the Securitize platform.
We are a well-funded global team made up of top blockchain and financial industry talent based around the world, based in Tel Aviv, Buenos Aires, Tokyo, New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Austin, and San Francisco. We’re backed by leading financial institutions and blockchain investors, including Morgan Stanley, Blockchain Capital, MUFG, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Sony Finance, Banco Santander, and Coinbase.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as a Product Manager for our transfer agent services. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and improving our transfer agent products and services, ensuring they meet the needs of our clients and comply with regulatory requirements. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be a part of the digitization of traditional finance operations through the use of blockchain technology.
Experience in Transfer Agent services, having performed activities at a product or operational level, is required. Also blockchain knowledge, especially around tokenization and smart contracts, as the role is expected to bring a vision on how to further digitize traditional transfer agency activities blockchain. If you’re excited by the dynamic blockchain industry and a massive potential market worldwide, and you are looking to bring TA functions fully into the digital space then we want you on our team.
- Understand industry dynamics, specifically around the Transfer Agent function. Identify participants and roles, understand pain points and opportunities to explore.
- Do competitor’s analysis and extract key customer insights behind the need for new products and services.
- Define stakeholders maps, understand process flows and identify solutions based on product definition and roadmap.
- Develop and implement product strategies and roadmaps to drive growth and improve the value of our transfer agent products and services.
- Manage the full product lifecycle, from conceptualization and design to launch and post-launch support.
- Conduct market research and gather feedback from clients and stakeholders to identify market trends and opportunities for product development and improvement.
- Run a team of Technical Product Managers working directly in the execution of the product plans set forth by you.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, operations, compliance, and technology, to ensure the successful development and implementation of transfer agent products and services.
- Analyze internal capabilities and assets contributing to ‘make/buy’ decision; define and create partners ecosystems as needed.
- Challenge and drive technical decisions from the team, understanding implications of technical alternatives and limitations and trade-offs that will impact roadmap.
- Interact with the development team during development phase bringing the “voice of the customer” to the process.
- Monitor product performance including customer feedback; track technical performance and propose fixes/improvements.
- Oversee the creation and management of product documentation, including product specifications, user guides, and training materials.
- Monitor and analyze product performance, identify areas for improvement, and implement solutions to enhance product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in the financial services industry
- Strong understanding of transfer agent products and services, as well as relevant regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of and experience with blockchain technology
- Excellent product management skills, with the ability to manage multiple activity lines and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data to inform product decisions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and clients
- Fluency in English and Spanish preferred
Join an awesome company in a hyper-growth phase:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Bonus program
- Company grant options
- Remote work environment
- Company paid professional development
- 100% Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan
Candidates must be located in one of our main Remote Hub locations: US Based: Miami, FL; New York-Metro; Austin, TX; Los Angeles & Bay Area, CA
Global: Tel Aviv, Israel; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Tokyo, Japan, Madrid, Spain.