NEAR Foundation is looking for an experienced Program Manager to join our globally distributed team. In this role, you will be working directly with our PMO to coordinate and implement strategies across the ecosystem. You should be able to work autonomously and proactively on tasks.
- Collaborate with PMO to implement product development and delivery strategies
- Be the liaison between the business and the tech team to collect and process feedback between other NEAR entities
- Attend meetings of management and ecosystem project teams to facilitate alignment with global business needs.
- Implement and support projects, create and maintain reporting on their delivery and performance
- Keep the team’s mood and support transparency by running 1-to-1 meetings and online activities.
- Elaborate optimization flow if process lags are discovered.
- Assist Project Leads with the coordination of their teams and alignment of their goals with the ones of business.
- Assemble and lead the team of PMs for scalable coordination of multi-project delivery.
- Outstanding business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and flexibly to ensure effective and professional delivery of operational business services
- Epic level of communication skills, particularly in English.
- Demonstrated passion for the blockchain/crypto space
- Proven capabilities to operate in a startup environment or a client service environment