Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Support the planning and execution of key project initiatives by identifying project scope, risks, constraints, deadlines; preparing and assisting in project documentation; organizing and scheduling team meetings.
- Monitor project progress and provide consistent updates to stakeholders.
- Evaluate project performance and suggest areas of improvement.
Working at Binance
- Undergraduate degree.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate, persuade, negotiate and influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and projects.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Passion for crypto and blockchain.
- Available for three - six months.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attireBy submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.