Gauntlet is DeFi’s risk manager. We drive capital efficiency while maintaining economic safety for some of the largest crypto protocols with our cutting-edge simulations. Gauntlet manages risk and incentives for over $40 Billion in assets.
Gauntlet continuously publishes cutting-edge research, making us the most cited in peer-reviewed articles in the DeFi industry. We’re a Series B company with :40 employees operating remote-first but primarily in New York City.
Gauntlet’s mission is to help make blockchain protocols and smart contracts safer and more trustworthy for users. Building decentralized systems creates new challenges for protocol developers, smart contract developers, and asset holders that are not seen in traditional development and investing. Gauntlet is building a blockchain simulation and testing platform that leverages battle-tested techniques from other industries to emulate interactions in crypto networks. Simulation provides transparency and greatly reduces the cost of experimentation so that teams can rapidly design, launch, and scale new decentralized systems.
The goal of a PPM is simple - to manage Gauntlet’s clients and maximize the value they get out of our platform. You will be the trusted partner working shoulder to shoulder with our clients, overseeing the successful delivery of our platform to DeFi’s largest protocols.
- Partner internally with data scientists and engineers to drive projects such as protocol integrations into Gauntlet’s SDK.
- Create well-scoped requirements for data scientists and engineers to maximize impact for all client deliverables
- Lead cross-functional teams in critical support situations to effectively and efficiently drive successful resolutions
- Manage client relationships. Develop engagement strategy for key client stakeholders
- Through your work with our clients, identify opportunities for our product offerings
- 1+ years investment banking, program management, management consulting, or deployment strategy experience
- Experience communicating both technical and non-technical requirements
- Comfort working with a high level of adaptability in a fast-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal, project management, and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Strong analytical abilities, attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, and a relentless commitment to long-term client outcomes
- DeFi, crypto, or blockchain experience
- Educational background in mathematics, statistics or computer science
- You will be expected to quickly learn novel financial structures (DeFi protocols) with the goal of optimizing those financial structures
Benefits and Perks
- Remote first - work from anywhere!
- Regular in-person company retreats and cross-country "office visit" perk
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for employees
- Laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse setup provided
- $1,000 WFH stipend upon joining
- $100 per month reimbursement for fitness-related expenses
- Monthly reimbursement for home internet, phone, and cellular data
- Unlimited vacation
- 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Fertility benefits
- Opportunity for incentive compensation
Please note at this time our hiring is reserved for potential employees who are able to work within the contiguous United States and Canada. Should you need alternative accommodations, please note that in your application.
The national pay range for this role is $130,000 - $145,000 plus additional On Target Earnings potential by level and equity in the company. Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for a company of our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide. Individual pay rate decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skill set, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.