Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
About the role:
To cope with the company expansion, we are looking for several PR / Communications professionals to join our team to develop and implement effective PR, communications, and brand strategies for our global brand. Our vision as an industry-leading company is to show that cryptocurrency can be the basis for financial inclusion and economic stimulus and moves beyond crypto as a speculative asset.
The roles will be responsible for developing and driving our external PR strategies, including driving high-level branding campaigns and partnerships. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of multi-stakeholder marketing across B2B and B2C frameworks and a passion to learn the niche market of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
We are looking for experienced PR professionals with established relationships with local and global media, as well as energy and desire to drive awareness and create stories in the fast-moving world of crypto!
· A Bachelor degree in PR, Communications, Marketing, or Media field
· Relevant PR and communications experience, ideally with exposure in finance- or fintech-related industries
· People management and/or leadership experience
· Proven work experience and success in a public relations role
· Solid experience coordinating successful PR campaigns
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the confidence to serve as the company’s spokesperson
· Ability to foster long-term relationships with key professionals