(We are looking for people whose native language is: Spanish, French, Dutch or Turkish)
- Manage Credits Telegram communities on a high-level and deliver high-quality content to promote Credits.
- Design campaigns to drive user growth and engagement, and educate users.
- Plan and develop high quality engaging content, activities, and campaigns in our Telegram to boost community engagement
- Collect feedback from the community to identify and capture marketing opportunities, areas of improvement, and services.
- Contributes to the ideation and drives the execution of engagement strategies and activation ideas to help improve the community experience
- Working with influencers
- Monitoring member engagement and suggesting ways to improve.
- Able to vet and onboard scalable software solutions to support communication channels. (i.e. bots, scripts and other plug ins)
- Comfortable with navigating through gray areas and ambiguity.
How you would contribute to our overall success of the team:
- Make the community team more efficient.
- Support Credits core users to deliver on Credits promise of a participant-focused network.
- 1-3 years of proved experience in community management or communications in crypto
- Is a detail-oriented self-starter who can manage project effectively
- Has a genuine interest in crypto sphere
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to collaborate while also working independently
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suite
- Enjoys learning new platforms, demonstrates flexibility and prioritization skills in the daily work, and takes on whatever the day requires
- Prior experience working in a remote culture, and in a fast-paced, high-intensity start-up environment.
Our social media:
Telegram HR: https://t.me/mrperfrus