Blockchain Engineer (Solidity)
- Have dabbled in, educated yourself on, or are experienced working on blockchain technology.
- Understand Tokens, DAOs and their implementation in smart contracts.
- Eager to bring cutting-edge research to the real world and help build a great decentralized product.
- Security-minded and always keeping an eye out for potential threats and vulnerabilities in your code.
- Mastered CS fundamentals, either in a formal university program or through self-learning.
Who you are:
- Very passionate about Blockchain, Ethereum and Decentralization.
- Experience in developing secure and professional Solidity contracts and Web3 related technologies.
- Possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, which drives you to find ways to do things better and faster.
- Always open to feedback, new ideas, and opportunities for self-improvement.
- You look for ways to help beyond the scope of your day-to-day work.
- Always up-to-speed with the latest technologies.
- Constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems.
- Your communication >
What you will get:
- Building the foundations for a successful decentralized protocol together.
- A chance to work on a product that will challenge you and stem your career growth.
- An opportunity to get in on something that is going to be HUGE and critical for Ethereum.
- Work with some of the best talents in the blockchain space worldwide, including Ethereum's top researchers.
- Flexible working hours and environment.