OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the Opportunity
The successful candidate will have fraud & risk experience in a global environment, with a proven track record of managing fraud risk operation teams. You’ll own the establishment of the fraud risk operation team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia including recruitment, and establishing fraud processes, policies, and procedures/guidelines.
At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly. You must also have strong prioritization skills and a willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done. Most importantly, you’ll drive results and significantly support the growth and adoption of our products and features while building the fraud risk culture and risk management strategies.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create the strategy to continuously build and mature our fraud risk operation team. Manage the day-to-day operational and capacity needs, while handling and supporting escalation;
- Manage a team of fraud risk representatives to efficiently identify and prevent losses arising from common fraud types such as ID theft, friendly fraud, social engineering, elderly abuse, bot attacks etc;
- Create and maintain new and existing risk and fraud investigation review procedures and processes to support new and existing products and services;
- Create and implement a risk operational excellence program and culture supporting our customer servicing to align customer experience with our risk policies, processes, and procedures;
- Maintain a team of high-performing investigators who can contribute to the overall fraud and loss mitigation initiatives;
- Work closely with key partners and stakeholders to educate and influence the company regarding fraud risk management on our platform.
What We Look For In You:
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of leadership experience in fraud risk management with a track record of being strategic, analytical, and operational execution oriented.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing fraud risk operational strategies for optimization and efficiency.
- Strong capabilities and experience in driving fraud risk analytics to enable business growth while balancing risk and rewards.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of business functions, with an emphasis on key business partners and senior management.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with the ability to adopt a roll up your sleeves and just-do-it mindset and mentality.
- Natural coach, mentor, and leader with commitment to supporting team growth by adopting an effective servant leadership approach with employee engagement strategies.
Nice to Haves:
- You either are already or are eager to become an expert in the blockchain and cryptocurrency landscape and will understand how speculators, traders, digital asset exchanges, blockchain money services businesses and financial institutions operate.
- Experience working in a disruptive technology, successfully launching products, ideally, within FinTech, eCommerce, SaaS, AdTech, or Digital Wallet business experience
- Familiarity with product management processes and tools
- MBA preferred, but not required
- Fraud Risk Certification (CIPFA) is preferre
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Yearly Bonuses).
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion - we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment - Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.