Emperia is an immersive commerce platform on a mission to reimagine the ecommerce space by enabling retailers to boost their online channels through virtual stores.. Operating at the intersection of web2 and web3, Emperia’s technology enables brands and retailers to build, manage and track their virtual experiences.
Having just raised $10m at Series A, they’re looking to build a new technology frontier of ecommerce through highly differentiated virtual experiences which extend brands' physical retail experience into the digital world, adding a layer of interactivity and personalization.
Emperia simplifies your omnichannel efforts, creating a metaverse retail store, so your loyal shoppers can find you wherever, whenever they are, in an exciting, yet familiar space that engages them, tells your story and ultimately generates sales.
With clients including Bloomingdales, Dior, Harrods and many more, this is just the beginning for them. Now expanding into the US and other geographies, they’re bringing a whole new meaning to virtual reality within retail.
- Creativity - creative solutions are the key driver to product quality & company growth
- Making an impact - Prioritise activities that make the biggest impact on our customers.
- Drive - Passionate about what we do and see no obstacles in our way.
- Individual accountability - We are a team, but take full accountability for our own actions to drive ourselves, the team, and the company forward.
- Continuous learning - Learn new skills, invent new methods and approaches, and become better at what we do day by day.
Having just raised further funding to expand our Saas offering in the US, this is a fantastic opportunity to join as an SDR in a growing startup Tech company and be the one of the first employees on the ground in NYC as they open a new office here.
- Generating new business opportunities for the sales team at Emperia for pipeline growth across the US.
- Collaborate on scaling and optimising outbound prospecting efforts to companies via cold calls, email campaigns and Linkedin.
- Become an ambassador for Emperia through a personal online brand
- Partner across sales and marketing to develop a targeted list as well as strategies for calls and messages.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly targets
- Manage, track and report on all activities using the tech provided.
What you should have:
- Proficient in using Salesloft
- 6- 12 months minimum in cold calling experience, ideally within a SaaS/tech environment.
- Shown great entrepreneurial flare whether that be at college, work or extracurricular activities
- Excellent and positive phone communication, strong listening skills and strong writing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Someone who wants to approach clients in a creative way through various campaigns
- Be ambitious and hard working but wanting to always go above and beyond whether that be at college, work or extracurricular activities
- Ideally, worked within a startup environment beforehand.
- Used to working in target driven environment and passionate about it
- Enjoys working closely with other commercial team members in the ability to meet our core values.
Benefits of working with us:
- Hybrid working environment with access to Soho Works in NYC
- 2 retreats a year to a surprise location with the entire Emperia team
- 33 days of annual leave, including UK Bank Holidays
- Development opportunities and funding for learning
- Lunch & Learns about interesting topics such as Burnout Prevention, overall Wellbeing, and endless other topics
- Healthcare & 401k provided