We're looking for a talented Senior Test Engineer (AQA) to join our experienced and friendly team!
Work at Exadel - Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2700+ employees in development centers across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values.
About Our Customer:
The customer`s company was founded in 2014 and is an early pioneer of what is now dubbed as "blockchain 2.0" technology. Thanks to their blockchain experts, the customer provides a platform for creating smart contracts and issuing and transferring assets through blockchain. They have also been working with the Swedish Land Registry, other institutions, and financial companies to provide smart contract solutions for real estate.
When you join our team, you'll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are better, and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Experience with enterprise-level test result documentation
- Capability to work in a complex or distributed environment
- Experience in designing and implementing testing frameworks
- Expertise in test automation tools (such as JMeter, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Selenium, SoapUI, etc.) but you will have the freedom to select tools of your choice
- Good understanding of web services testing practices
- Strong knowledge of backend automation testing
- Autonomous with using version control tools (GIT/TFS/SVN)
- Experience with different bug-tracking systems like JIRA, HP ALM, and others
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Work experience with Jenkins or a similar CI tool
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP
- Be self-sufficient in designing, developing, and implementing automated tests and frameworks
- Be a creative and proactive thinker
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with JMeter
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with Blockchain
- Review product requirements and functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases
- Collaborate with product line stakeholders to understand and develop strategies and frameworks relating to their emerging demands
- Work closely with other team members to automate the execution and verification of reports created by the various company products
- Must be able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort and its schedule and prioritization
- Will be involved in supporting the build master implement/improve build test processes, environments, and scripts. These build tests ensure that the code drops to quality assurance are of the highest quality
- Provide a practical approach to complex product testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for the purposes of regression testing, system load testing, etc.
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments