We are ClubRare - The World’s first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
We are looking for a Backend Developer who will join our team of blockchain developers to design and implement our products. Our ideal engineer is someone that thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment and is able to adapt to the ever changing industry. You will work with your team to â implement functionality, design our system, maintain the health of our code, and continue to grow as an engineer with the support of senior members of your team.
- Develop Product and related project backend development, configuration, and maintenance around NFT Utilities, Backend Integration to Frontend.
- Build core infrastructure software, instrument them for performance, and optimize for throughput
- Write, test, and deploy smart contracts and build the system design around the product
- Build core backend modules such as authentication, session, queues and schedulers
- Writing unit and end-to-end test scripts for required modules/packages
- Integrate and consume other services/APIs.
- Languages: TypeScript
- BE: Node.js / Express
- FE: React
- DB: MongoDB
- Cloud: AW
- 3+ years experience in Solidity (Defi smart contracts), Web3, Ethereum and API Integration on DApps
- Knowledge of Ethereum/Polygon/others
- You’ve designed, built, scaled, and maintained production services, and know-how to compose a service-oriented product and integrate decentralized technologies, infrastructure, and data systems
- Knowledge and interest in crypto projects covering areas such as DeFi, NFTs, and DAOs.
Learn more about us.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.