Want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology? Are you looking to work for a company that will push the dapps market to the next level? Bring your strong technical skills and passion for blockchain to a growing startup disrupting the industry.
DappRadar is the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis based in Lithuania.
We manage databases with a total of 14 billion rows and a size of +800TB, which provide data to our DappRadar frontend for our 8 million visitors to enjoy.
As we scale our solution to clients worldwide, we are looking for a skilled, solution-oriented developer to join our team.
If you describe yourself as a problem-solver and self-starter, join our team! As a Senior Backend Developer, you will have a lot of power to influence how you work, which architecture your services will use, and how you collaborate with your team members in order to deliver the best solution for a given challenge.
You’ll be in a rewarding company:
- Competitive salary
- Receive compelling stock options and RADAR token offerings
- Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and unchartered territory
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues to help You to succeed and push boundaries
- Flexible working hours concept, remote work opportunity, training sessions, and teamwork based on company culture
- “Family first” policy
Get ready to make an impact:
- Develop, maintain and support internal business applications in NodeJS
- Adopt best practices in development, code versioning, testing, and deployment
- Communicate with business users and translate requirements into simple solutions
- Create prototypes and applications from scratch in a creative and timely manner
- Mentor other developers and help grow their skill sets
- Be proactive in recommending innovative solutions that can benefit the company
- Push the boundaries of what’s possible by challenging the status quo
What you’ll bring to our team:
- 4+ years of NodeJS & TypeScript experience
- Strong experience with MongoDB || PostgreSQL || TimeSeries Databases
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience using Git
- Team player
- Intrinsically motivated
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
Bonus points if you have:
- Technical leadership skills
- Experience with Blockchain, Web3, DeFi, and NFTs
- Experience in the FinTech industry
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with processing large amounts of data
Salary: 4000 - 5500 Euros/month Gross, depending on experience.