Who We Are:
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Jose, San Francisco, Malta, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dublin, and Japan.
About the Team:
The Compliance function at Okcoin is responsible for the overall compliance culture at the company. We’re a team of risk-minded problem solvers who advise the business on the company’s regulatory obligations and enterprise risk.
What You'll be Doing:
This role will provide senior level analyst support with the development and implementation of our Governance framework and controls, ensuring early identification and sustainable mitigation of operational, regulatory and reputational risk.
In this role you will
- Assist with the drafting and maintenance of policy, procedure, and reporting templates utilized throughout the department.
- Work with local compliance teams to ensure new policies, standards, procedures and guidelines align with applicable regulations and internal templates & requirements.
- Create and implement work processes that follow organizational standards to support existing or newly formed committees.
- Support the department in the successful completion of regulatory examinations and audits.
- Support the department in the completion of risk assessments.
- Collaborate on the creation of project goals and timelines.
What We Look For in You
- 4+ years of experience in compliance within financial services, FinTech or cryptocurrency industries.
- Experience in corporate governance roles.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to interact and lead discussions.
- Proven ability to work within and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker and adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment covering multiple and varied tasks.
- Intuitive, highly ethical and comfortable to question and challenge.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with BSA/AML, money transmission regulations, and industry best practices.
- CAMS, PMI, or equivalent certification
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- The salary range for this position is $96,000 to $144,000.
- The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.