OKX is a world-leading cryptocurrency trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of coins & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We believe blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop improving our customer experience.
- Create user-centric copy for web and mobile applications. This includes partnering with Product Designers, Product Managers and Program Managers to create or iterate on content that is engaging, concise and layman for everyone, from new-to-crypto users to seasoned traders.
- Areas of work include UI texts, push notifications, emails, FAQs and more
- Work very closely with Product Designers to build a cohesive cross-product experience, by marrying the designs with your words.
- Own the kick-off of the localization process, learn the localization CMS that the team uses
- Collaborate with researchers to identify opportunities in optimizing users' experience. In the absence of research, use past data or perform peer critique with fellow Content Designers to ensure some level of content readiness. It's also encouraged to hypothesize and have an intuition for what will work.
- Actively participate in regular content critiques with your respective squad and your fellow Content Designers
- Drive clarity in language and consistency in voice and tone. Actively contribute to an ever-evolving glossary of terms and standards.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Experience in content development and strategy. Tech or fintech industry is preferred. Having agency experience is also a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience in UX writing, or a combined 5+ years in copywriting, technical writing, journalism or UX product design
- Experience in the end-to-end process of a product kick-off, which includes contributing ideas to the project squad, feature improvements, roadmap development, content execution and localization
- Proven ability to adhere to specific conversational 'tones' and to write about otherwise-serious topics in a fun, creative, and engaging way
Nice to have:
- Knows his/her way around Figma, and other collaborative tools
- Experience in collaborating with localization teams
- A basic know-how of usability testing
- Have gotten feet wet in using crypto exchanges, or possesses a background in the blockchain field
- Any other additional experience in one or more of the following areas: Unmoderated user testing, workshop facilitation, product naming, graphic illustration, content management (CMS), building glossary of terms, marketing collateral, or web copy