As a Content Manager at Bitpanda, you’ll be in charge of writing and promoting compelling B2C content, aligned with our global brand narrative and tone of voice. You will report to the Content Marketing Manager and help to develop engaging editorial content for our target audiences to build brand awareness, nurture leads, drive engagement, and support user acquisition.
This role will primarily involve writing and editing content for various projects including the Bitpanda website, academy, blog, and CRM. You’ll also work collaboratively with the SEO team and wider marketing department to brainstorm ideas, develop new concepts, and communicate key messaging. The ideal candidate will have experience executing content strategy as well as writing articles tailored to the needs of different target groups.
What you’ll do
- Write. A lot. You’ll be working on a diverse range of projects including website copy, blog posts, CRM copy, academy articles, product marketing content, and more;
- Oversee target audience and persona research - actively contributing to editorial planning and the further development of our content strategy;
- Work cross-functionally with Comms, Product Marketing, Creative, and User Acquisition to write copy and content pieces tailored to the needs of the audience;
- Edit and process various texts, working closely with external agencies.
- Measure and analyse the impact of your work by using data and metrics - as well as assessing, implementing, and iterating SEO best practices.
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience working as a Content Manager/Lead in a creative agency, finance, or a high-growth tech company, plus experience with working with CMS software
- You have a strong interest in financial topics, or the ability to quickly familiarise yourself with complex topics. Broad crypto industry knowledge is preferable, with a particular interest in relevant topical themes as well as wider commercial and customer issues.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with experience in writing copy for digital marketing assets, including website, social media, blog posts, white papers, and email newsletters;
- Outstanding English and German language skills, both written and verbal. More languages are a plus;
- An excellent communicator and collaborator who’s comfortable and effective when working with multiple stakeholders in a cross-functional and international environment.